|DESTINATION||1 Case||Every Other Case|
|Orders over $240 receive free freight to any location in Australia|
|Adelaide Outer Metro||$10.00||$8.00|
|South Australia Country||$15.00||$11.00|
|New South Wales Country||$15.00||$11.00|
|Newcastle to Wollongong||$15.00||$11.00|
|Delivery to outlying areas will be to the nearest agents depot.|
|PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA.|
Conditions of Ordering
- A case is 12 bottles of wine.
- Persons ordering alcoholic beverages must be over 18 years of age.
- Alcoholic beverages must be signed for by a person over 18 at the time of delivery.
- You may order any mix of products you wish. (NB - Unit prices apply when selecting your own mixed dozen of wine.)
- Delivery fees are at the case rates for orders of less than 1 case. For example 1 bottle delivered to Sydney will incur a $15.00 delivery charge. For orders of less than 12 bottles for delivery in the Adelaide Outer Metropolitan area a $10.00 delivery charge will apply. (Outer Metro is defined by Australia Post) *Orders of less than $100.00 in the Adelaide Inner Metropolitan area will incur a $10.00 delivery charge.
- Any deliveries requiring redelivery, or redirection from an address provided by yourself to a new address provided by the recipient, will incur an additional charge.
- Please note not all wines are available in store. If you wish to buy any wines in store please call before hand to ensure stocks are available.
- All stock subject to availability and increases in government charges and wholesale prices.
- All prices quoted are Australian Dollars.
- Orders are shipped as soon as possible. However if the temperature is deemed too hot we will hold the stock until it is safe.
East End Cellars are able to freight your wine purchase to nearly any destination in the world free of Australian GST and sales tax. This represents quite a saving as Australia has the most heavily taxed wine industry of any wine producing country in the world! Well done you guys in Canberra. Good to see the wine industry propping up the rest of the economy. Enough political rumblings for now…
An Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST) and Wine Equalisation Tax (WET) refund/discount is available on most exported wines. These amounts combined will be approximately equivalent to between 22-24% in value of any wine ordered. Both the GST & WET component will be deducted from the recommended retail price of the wines at the time of charging your credit card.
Insurance is included on all International deliveries.
All shipments are packed in Expandable Polystyrene. These specially designed shippers prevent label scuff, fully cushion and completely surround the bottles and provide an outstanding insulating effect greatly reducing any chance of baked wines. However, we strongly advise against shipping wine during the US Summer - you can continue to purchase wines during this period and we can place the wines in storage until you are ready to ship later in the year. It is preferable to ship to a business address where an adult over 21 years old can sign for the delivery. Freight rates are subject to change without notice. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars. For further information please contact us